Please try the following:
- Click the catch new mouse button, or try again later.
- If you have decapitated and disembowelled the mouse
and don't want your owner to tread on the remains, hide the evidence
behind the sofa.
- To update your Weapons of Mouse Destruction settings, click
the Where's Mouse? menu, and then click Check Hidey Holes. On
the Locations tab, select Under Cooker. These settings should correspond
to where the mouse was last seen.
- If your household has enabled it, your owner can automatically discover
mouse when it runs across her foot. If you would like your owner to locate the mouse
click Detect Mouse
- If your owner has declared the house a No Scurry Zone,
click the Tools menu, and then click on Evict Mouse. On the Advanced
tab, scroll to the location the mouse was last seen and follow the instructions.
- Click the Blame button if you would like to blame the other cat for this mouse.
mouse or General Rodent Error
Intermouse Explorer (Weapons of Mouse Destruction)